Last Updated on 11 January 2021
Elecksys Engineering Co. wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information in our capacity as a Data Controller. We want you to be in control of how we use your personal data and to make you aware of your rights, and how we will use this information.
- Our “Social Media Pages”, located at:
- Email messages that we may send to you or WhatsApp Interactions through https://wa.me/919530407600.
- Offline interactions with our Sales or Technical staff by telephone or fax or when you visit us at a trade show.
Personal Information We Collect
This may include personal data, such as
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone/Fax Number
- E-Mail Address
- Credit or Debit Card Number
- Driver’s License or other form of official ID (When you visit our offices)
- Transaction data, such as Purchase Information;
- Technical data, such as information about cookies, IP address etc.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Google Contact Forms
We use Google Contact Forms to collect Personal Information & User Requirements. We will only use and store your Personal Information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long it will be stored for depends on the information in question, what it is being used for and, sometimes, statutory legal requirements.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Third Party Services/Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Service Providers
We may pass your information to our third party service providers for the purposes of completing specific tasks and/or to provide services to you on our behalf, as specified above. When we utilize these third-party service providers we will only disclose the personal information necessary to complete the task or deliver the service as instructed by Elecksys Engineering Co.
Third Party Linking
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages, except as explicitly stated in this policy.
Who we share your data with
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- Between Elecksys Engineering Co. offices and/or our affiliates/partners/principles for:
- The purposes of order fulfilment.
- Local contact follow-up.
- Local marketing related purposes.
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as:
- Website Hosting
- Data Analysis
- Payment Processing
- Order/Delivery Fulfillment
- Information Technology and Related Infrastructure Provision
- Customer Services
- E-mail Delivery
- Catalogue Delivery
- Auditing and other services.
- Publicity by you, on message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content hosted by Elecksys Engineering Co.
- To the following third parties:
- Content providers, to permit them to send you electronic marketing communications.
- Sponsors of award programs, contests and similar promotions.
- Companies in a related subject interest field, data grouped at a regional level.
- We may also share our mailing records, data grouped at a regional level, with selected companies in related subject fields.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Payments | PayPal
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Plugin: MailChimp for WooCommerce
Use of “Website & Online Store Services” by Minors
Elecksys Engineering Co’s “Website & Online Store Services” are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18.
We are committed to using all reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect the Personal Information that you provide us with. When inputting information onto our website, sensitive information (such as credit or debit card information) is encrypted and protected via SSL encryption, and is subsequently transferred and tokenised by our payment provider, Elecksys Engineering Co. does not store your credit or debit card information on any of our systems.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Updates & Complaints” section below.
Updates & Complaints
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by clicking the below “Contact Us” button or by mail using the details provided below:
Elecksys Engineering Co.
3K12, Sector 3, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, 305001, Rajasthan, India.
Keep an eye on Elecksys
Thank you for your interest in Elecksys Engineering Co. (or “Elecksys”). Elecksys respect your privacy. We would like to keep you informed about our new products that can help to promote your research and advance your innovation.
Please know that Elecksys will never share or sell your contact data.